Learn To Play Proper Blues Guitar
Hello, Paul here.
You know, Delta Blues is considered the holy grail of blues guitar and for good reason…
It’s the most intricate, mysterious and best sounding style of blues you can learn to play on acoustic guitar.
Now unlike most other blues courses out there, this one completely cuts through all the B.S
…and instead brings you a simple, step-by-step formula for playing authentic blues on your guitar.
I cut to the chase and give it to you straight!
Which means not only should you find this step-by-step formula highly enjoyable to learn from but…
It’ll More Than Likely Change Your Direction On Guitar Forever
As a guitar teacher my job is simple…
To take “complicated” things and find a way to make them simple.
And if I succeed in doing that, I can pretty much teach you to play anything.
That’s why I think most of you are going to fall insanely in love this guitar course!
Some of the things you’ll find include…
- A proven step-by-step system I developed for my 1-1 students guaranteed to have them playing Delta Blues within about a month of practice time (No wonder my teaching schedule is always full with new students!)
- Shortcuts, tips and tricks to SUPERCHARGE your blues guitar. (Yes, be prepared for some jealously if you’re around others trying to play this also… you’re going to quickly outstrip them and leave them in your dust!)
- Authentic delta blues turnarounds ripped straight from the original records themselves. (This stuff is the real deal, not the boring same old crap everyone else teaches and what you’ve seen 100 times before).
- The perfect selection of practice exercises guaranteed to take you by the hand and literally “baby step” you into playing full Delta Blues. (I personally designed this series of exercises to create the perfect “even learning curve“. This is why the course works so well for all those who try it).
There Aren’t That Many Courses On Delta Blues But… I’ve Tried All Of Them!
What you’re getting here is the best of all that I’ve personally learned and put together in one super powerful package.
- How to get an authentic Delta blues sound happening in a heartbeat. (I guarantee you’ll master this in no-time flat because I give you my own personal set of private practice exercises to crack it).
- 4 specific ways you can easily create incredibly good sounding blues licks on your guitar just like blues masters like Robert Johnson & using only 3 chords. (I’ll reveal each one so you can replicate them for awesome sounding results).
- How to master essential techniques like “Steady Bass” and “Alternate Bass” in less than a week from scratch using my step-by-step exercise plan. (This is the same method I used when I was learning to master Delta Blues myself!)
- An 11 letter word that will make your blues sound better than anyone else’s and a proven set of exercises to make sure you master it. (Hint: It’s what happens in-between what you play that’s the key).
- Secret sauce chords plus a chromatic trick that will instantly add massive flavor to your blues sound. (It’s also one of the simplest things to play AND you can use it on any chord voicing!)
- Plus a huge amount more…
I’ll Also Reveal My “Chunk & Cycle” Practice Routine Guaranteed To Have You Mastering All This Within Mere Weeks Of Starting
I’ve used this killer practice technique for years (but selfishly) never revealed it, or at least I’ve never gone around shouting it from the rooftops!
Inside the videos I let you in on…
- Probably the most powerful practice tip I know including real-time demonstrations to show you exactly how it works so you can copy me.
- A “cheat” that will carve months off the time it would normally take you to master this style of blues guitar and (in my opinion) this one tip alone is worth the tiny price you’ll invest in this course today.
- Exactly how other successful students of mine have made playing Delta Blues virtually automatic and second-nature simply because they practiced differently to everyone else!
It’s that powerful.
So, In A Nutshell…
I’ve cracked the code on how to play the most awesome style of blues around “Delta Blues” and I’m handing you the keys to it all neatly packaged up into 1 easy to follow video course!
But the deal gets even sweeter…
Naturally You’re Covered By A 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Within the first few lessons you’ll know if this course is going to work for you or not. With every course I release I want to make sure you feel like you got 10x the value back than you paid (if only because that means you’ll keep buying guitar courses from me!)
With that said if for any reason at all you’re unsatisfied simply email here email@example.com and I’ll quickly and quietly return every penny back to you that same day. No questions asked.
And you can still keep the course as my way of saying “thanks for taking me on my word and at least giving it a shot”.
So Now You’re At The Crossroads
But unlike the popular blues story you won’t have to sell your soul to the devil just to find your mojo and start playing awesome blues guitar!
Instead this course will give you all you need to quickly and confidently start playing the most amazing blues you’ve ever heard and for no more than a simple one time investment today.
What will it be? Stay the same or change and prosper?
Yes Paul, I’m In!
I understand I’ll get instant access to the course for just one payment of $67
I’m ready try out your system and start playing some killer sounding blues guitar today!
- HD video lessons (over 2 hours!)
- Course book (note for note TAB + extra tips)
- Watch it online or download it
- Works with iPad/iPhone/Android
- Free access to all future course updates & revisions
- 30 day money back guarantee
- 1-1 email support from Paul
Order with confidence on 100% secure servers
P.S – The king of Delta Blues is unquestionably Robert Johnson. A genius who changed the sound and direction of blues guitar forever.
He died on August 16, 1938 in Greenwood, Mississippi aged just 27 years old. The cause of death is unknown and so too is his final resting place.
There are only 3 verified photos of Johnson in existence.
There are only 42 recordings that survive.
He had virtually no commercial success or public recognition in his lifetime.
The more of us that learn to play this music the stronger it becomes, click here to get started today!